Press the play button above to listen in
and don’t forget to join the
conversation by commenting below!
Life has so many amazing experiences to offer us. Between our family’s needs and interests, work, sports, volunteering, and our hobbies, it can be really easy to book too much in.
While the projects, committees, and activities you immerse yourself in may be beneficial to you and others, if you don’t have enough time to take care of yourself, it is just too much.
It can feel so overwhelming to find yourself constantly on the go and without a moment to take relax!
How do you cut back – and what do you cut back on – when you realize you have gotten caught up in the mouse wheel and need to step on the brakes?
In this episode of the To Love and Be Loved podcast, we discuss some quick and easy tips to help you avoid overwhelm and prioritize your commitments.
Resource Cheat Sheet
- FreeMind | A premier mind-mapping software written in Java (open source)
- Trello | Project Management and Collaboration Tool
- Amazon Marketplace | Organizing from the Inside Out, second edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- FastCompany | The Hidden Costs Of Interruptions At Work
- The New York Times | Brain Interrputed
- Inc | Why Your Brain Doesn’t Have Enough Energy
If you are a busy wedding planner interested in expanding your business but not your personnel costs, make sure you look at my remote administrative support options or contact me with your business-specific needs.