Press the play button above to listen in
and don’t forget to join the
conversation by commenting below!
Taking a family road trip can be a daunting challenge, not to mention an exercise in patience, when you have a blended family. We’re talking about squeezing yourself, your spouse, kids, stepkids, pets, and maybe even your aging parents into one vehicle.
Illness and disabilities don’t have to stop the fun. Discuss your travel plans with a medical professional and go live!
Decide, Prepare, Enjoy
Preparing the right way – ahead of time – can really help make your trip one of the most memorable experiences of your family’s life – for all the right reasons!
In this episode of the To Love and Be Loved podcast, we discuss some quick and easy tips for making your family road trip a fun and safe one.
Resource Cheat Sheet
- Trekaroo | Kids. Trips. Tips.
- TripAdvisor | Read Reviews, Compare Prices, Book your Best Trip
- Roadtrippers | Maps Built for Travelers
- Tour Builder | A Google Earth Experiment
- GasBuddy | Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada
- Handicapped Travel Club | For Fun and Fellowship
- Wheel Chair Traveling | RV Traveling in a Wheelchair
- Discovery Education’s Free Puzzlemaker
- Geocaching | Join the World’s Largest Treasure Hunt
- Ben and Me | Teaching U. S. Geography with State Maps and Travel Guides
- Your Family Travel Packing List – Leave No Essential Item Behind! [Travel Channel]
- A Mom’s Take | RV Trip Checklist or Road Trip Camping Packing Checklist
- Reserve America | RV Camping, RV Sites and Campgrounds
If you are a busy wedding planner interested in expanding your business but not your personnel costs, make sure you look at my remote administrative support options or contact me with your business-specific needs.