Have you sometimes (or often) regretted something? Whether it was something you did or didn’t do, said or didn’t say, it’s irksome. More so if you aren’t where you would like to be and feel like maybe that had something to do with it.
The fear of messing up again can turn into anxiety and make it hard to move forward. Adding a loss or disappointment to this really just puts the nail in the trap door. In spite of whatever we are going through, there are things we can do to encourage healthy behaviors in our children that will set them up for success.
A great way to reset our mindset – and the way we interact and are perceived by the world – is to show appreciation. It may sound like simple common sense but it is hard to express appreciation when we don’t feel good or are wrapped up in our own issues. Thankfully, there are some super easy ways to demonstrate appreciation asap no matter how crappy we might be feeling.
This episode is brought to you by the coffee my son bought me in order to compensate for the lack of sleep due to our neighbor’s construction and mating cats. Please remember there are many no/low-cost spay and neuter programs and one may be close to you. They usually also offer a discount for community cats who aren’t in your family per se but live around your neighborhood.
Articles, Products, and Services Discussed
- No / Low Cost Spay and Neuter Programs Near You
- Getting To Where You Want To Be
- Living Without Regret ([skipto time=”6:03:53″])
- Accepting Yourself ([skipto time=”9:28″])
- Coping with Crippling Fear (and Anxiety) ([skipto time=”13:26:50″])
- Healthy Self-Esteem ([skipto time=”16:58″])
- Getting Past Grief ([skipto time=”20:09″])
- Healthy Behaviors For Your Children ([skipto time=”23:24″])
- Simple Ways to Show Appreciation ([skipto time=”26:35″])
Happiness Resource of the Week
Posts not found
Questions, Comments, Suggestions
- Comment on my Show Notes.
(Most of my post entries are Show Notes.)
- Send me an Email
Use the form on my Contact page.
Wishing you much peace, happiness, and success,
P.S. If you have any questions about any of our programs or services, would like a specific tutorial, have an article idea, are interested in something you don't see on our Training Calendar, or if you feel that we can ever be of assistance to you, let us know! We'd be happy to help in any way we can.