Hi! My name is Pearl and I offer Remote Administrative Support + Training for small business owners. My mission is to empower and inspire modern Proverbs 31 women. Both stay-at-home moms and busy corporate mommas can create and thrive in their own online businesses while keeping their families first.
The Proverbs 31 woman is a self-employed, work-from-home businesswoman. Master of her home. Determined investor. Frugal but generous. A philanthropist in her own, beautiful way. Perfectly imperfect. The pride of her family. Pearl Lane-Soliz
Regardless of whether you are interested in learning how to start your own business or create an online presence for the business you already have, my business skills training courses are perfect for you!
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Blog Content Creation and Scheduling
- Calendar Management: Content Planning and Appointment Setting
- Webinar/Teleseminar Administration
- Collection Management
- File Management (electronic or paper)
- Mailing List Integration and Management (electronic and/or standard mail)
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Newsletter Creation (electronic and/or standard mail)
- Social Network Integration and Management
- Technical Support
- Web Hosting and Design
- Using WordPress as a CMS
If you are interested in something and do not see it on my Training Calendar, let me know. I’d be happy to help in any way I can!
Prefer to have someone else do the work for you? No problem! We can schedule a time to talk about your business (or business idea) and how my Done-for-You Services can help empower you to live the life of your dreams.
Connect With Me
- Chat with me on Twitter and Instagram
- Join me on the Facebook
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes!
To your success!
Wishing you much peace, happiness, and success,
Pearl 'Penny' Lane-Soliz
P.S. If you have any questions about any of my programs or services, or if you feel that I can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.